ABC Motors Aftersales, committed to providing top-quality service
The level of professionalism and the high quality of service offered by ABC Motors are undeniable. Constantly aiming at perfection, the specialist of the automobile industry aspires to streamline its operations and align with international standards… Dive in this journey in pursuit of excellence.
The expertise of the company can be attested thanks to the ISO 9001:2015 certification proudly held by several departments of the firm. Internationally renowned, these certifications underline the company’s ongoing commitment to constantly upgrade their services.
Along with the Port Louis, Phoenix and Pailles workshops, which recently passed the follow-up audits for the third consecutive year, Parts & Accessories and Diesel Service Department have also obtained their ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Enthusiastic about these achievements, Alain Ng, Chief Finance Officer of ABC Automobile, states:
” The renewal of the ISO certification is a major step forward for the company as it reflects ABC Motors’ determination to provide quality service to its customers and an exceptional customer experience. The vertical and horizontal integration of ISO 9001:2015 processes has also resulted in better collaboration between teams and this translates into increased productivity and quality of the services offered by the company. “
Striving for excellence
Always challenging oneself to continually improve and obtain optimum results… This forms part of the company’s strategy. As a matter of fact, employees of ABC Motors adopt a risk and process-based approach to perform their activities so as to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. The company also aims to maintain a safe and motivating working environment, complying with all statutory, regulatory and principles as well as customer requirements.
- Ensure business continuity through a structured and secure business environment.
- Continuously monitor and improve KPIs
- Track areas for improvement and monitor systematically.
- Achieve quality innovations to deliver products and services right the first time in a timely manner.
- Provide continuous training, supervision and facilities to ensure a motivating working environment.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to health and safety guidelines and procedures.
- Recognise and respond to stakeholder’s requirements efficiently.
- Attain quality products and services through structured and solid line reporting.